Who I am
I am a mother and wife.
I am a realist and a pragmatic.
I am a human ,constantly learning about myself
and life (currently how not to be that demanding
on myself:) I feel the most free when I work
in my own way.
I am a lecturer and a corporate HR professional.
I have experience working with and at business
ranging from small to corporate (cooperation
with managers and individuals, design and providing
tenths of assesment centres, workshops and trainings).
Since I was a little girl I was interested
in observing people´s behaviour and their motivation
behind their motives and how they sense reality. I see
what is beneath the surface and even the things which
are not visible for others. I like to move things forward
and look for a solution to current and new life situations.
- Coaching Systems, Academy of coaching excellence, Practicioner
- Kain Ramsey, Life Coaching (NLP aproach)
- Lou Adler, Performance Based Hiring Methodology
- Test Group - The Bridge Personality Questionare Certification
- QED, Facilitation skills
- University Ostrava, Faculty of Arts – Department of applied psychology, social politics with counseling profile
I am a graduate of a training accredited by international professional companies EMCC and ICF which means my work is according to standards:
– Being under regular professional supervision
– Constantly working on myself - as a human, as a professional
– Working with my clients according to several boundaries and rules